How to Appropriately Dress for those Lazy/ Slump Days
This is what you SHOULD NOT look like
We all have those extreme tiring days.
You have 30 minutes to get ready and head out the door.
No time for prepping and primping, just grab and go!
Just keep in mind not to look like this.
Never leave the house looking like you have a
hangover, been hit by a car, or you just don't care.
People respect well dress individuals.
Sweats are cool, not necessarily my thing.
(I'd rather spend my $$ on makeup lol)
1. Boyfriend or oversized jeans are theee best alternative!!
They fit like sweat pants but you can wear them in a vast amount of ways.
2. White shirts are simplistic, inexpensive, and goes with everything.
3. Cardigans are the bomb.com, comfortable, hides any body rolls, and goes w/ anything.
4. A scarf will never do you wrong, wrap around the head or the neck for an added boost.
5. Sunglasses will cover tired eyes and hide 1/2 your face, also try non-prescript lenses!
6. Boots are cool, but I'll grab flats or loafers if I'm trying to be comfy.
7. Oversized purses will carry all your books and add an additional style factor to your outfit:)
Add a pop of color