Monday, July 11, 2011

roller sets: step 3 healthy hair journey







 
My keratin treatment is slowly fading out of my hair so half of my hair is fuzzy and the other half is smooth, so ive been trying more styles to keep my hair healthy.  I started with wash hair and detangled with Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner to detangle my hair(my favorite detangler!!) then I oiled my scalp with Dr. Miracles Gro Oil.  Once my hair was detangled and scalp was oiled, I applied Organix Coconut Milk Split End Mender to help smooth my ends.  Then I sectioned my hair into 4 parts and applied a very small amount of Optimum Shine Booster to make my hair super shiny(a little goes a long way with this product).  Once I was ready to roll my hair I sprayed it with a mixture of water and Lotta Body, then rolled my hair as tight as I could, but my mom had to reroll most :) The next morning i had bouncy curls. Give it a go! All you truly need to some Lotta Body to hold the curls

No comments:

Post a Comment