Friday, June 24, 2011

no HEAT plus SLEEP: step 1 to my healthy hair journey








My time is now! I'm trying my hardest not to apply no heat to my hair for the month of June. On June 9th i stopped flat ironing my hair and started rocking protective styles such as my natural curls,  pin coils, and roller sets.  For the first week I tried pin coils and fell in LOVE!! I got the style form xGoldn on youtube and it actually works wonders.  My hair is larger and in charge, its bouncy, and soft. All I did was wash my hair, greased my scalp, applied oil and lotta body to my hair. I secured my curls with a bobby pin, put on a bonnet, and fell asleep.  The style last for 3 days and im very pleased. This is my no heat plus sleep protective style. This is my first step to my healthy hair journey; minimizing heat for a length of time

No comments:

Post a Comment